Watching a puppy play and run can be quite comical! You know what we mean, they are adorable at that “awkward” stage. We have been asked if PawFriction can be used for puppies who stumble on wood or slippery surfaces. ABSOLUTLY! However, keep in mind that puppies, like children are active and we would expect for the product to wear off quickly.
PawFriction is a great tool for training purposes. Here are a few fun puppy facts courtesy of Facts-about.org.uk!
1. They are born blind, deaf, and toothless.
2. A puppy spends about fourteen hours of every day sleeping.
3. They develop their sense of smell at the age of three weeks.
4. Every year in the United States, more than 5 million puppies are born.
5. During the first week of a puppy’s life, it spends 90% of its days sleeping and 10% eating.
6. By the age of one, a puppy is considered to be an adult. In human years, this is the
physical equivalent of being 15 years old.